Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of July 29, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time and Part Time Counselor – Health Care Resource Centers
Health Care Resource Centers, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization committed to the highest quality of patient care, is seeking a Full Time or Part Time Counselor at our New Bedford, MA location.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing individual and group counseling, education and case management services to chemically dependent patients. The quality of work, performance expectations and responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with current standards of practice and, is consistent with the organization’s mission statement, goals, and objectives.
• Conducts individual initial assessment and evaluation interviews for service eligibility determination.
• Facilitates, establishes and reviews with each patient the initial treatment plan.
• Completes Bio-psychosocial assessment.
• Provide individual and group counseling services; direct service hours at regularly scheduled intervals; coordinate all • services throughout treatment.
• Involve families and significant others in patient’s recovery process whenever possible.
• Develops and participates in individual or group patient teaching projects.
• Respond, as needed, to patient grievances and complaints.
• Develop aftercare plans and discharge plans.
• Completes all discharge paperwork.
• Other related duties as determined by supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of 3+ years of individual counseling experience or a Master’s Degree in Behavioral Science. Independent Licensure preferred (LCSW/LICSW, LMHC and/or LADC). Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population.
• Counseling: 3 years
• LCSW/LICSW, LMHC and/or LADC
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.