The Lindencroft Program is part of the Caring Together network of providers. It is a 15 bed intensive group home for females ages 12 – 18. Youth at Lindencroft have complex mental health, medical, cognitive, and behavioral challenges. Many of the youths have families struggling with a range of issues including substance abuse, domestic violence and mental health concerns, as well as economic stressors. Some youth have family actively engaged and others will be without an identified family resource or life-long connection.
The Lindencroft Residential Department seeks a Direct Care Worker who can embody and uphold our values on a daily basis. This person must love working with adolescent-aged children, be energetic, positive, disciplined, have excellent boundaries and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Direct Care Worker we are seeking will take pride in working with a team who strives to make everyday a little bit better for our group of teens.
We are offering bonuses for new employees! $500 at 3 months and $500 at 6 months of successful employment! We also offer a $500 bilingual bonus for anyone that speaks, reads and writes in a different language other than English!
· Support all efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of students by providing verbal and physical interventions to provide a safe living environment.
· Be a positive role model by building rapports with our students.
· Follow all regulations and policies and be able to work with a team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred; High School Diploma required
· Residential program or mental health program experience preferred; experience working with specialized populations of adolescents preferred.
· Meet programs background and driving record check requirements
· Maintains valid driver’s license as transporting students is required.
· Available to work evenings, holidays, weekend shifts as required.
· Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment
· Must be 21 years of age
· Bilingual a plus!
Offer includes: Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental benefits, 401K matched up to $800 a year, tuition reimbursement up to $4000 per year, pension after 5 years of employment, generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in your first year and much more! Apply here: http://indeedhi.re/36GYI6m