COME JOIN OUR PACE CHILD CARE WORKS CFCE TEAM!
The Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) Grant, a program of PACE Child Care Works, is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. The main goal of the CFCE is to provide families with access to locally available comprehensive services and supports that strengthen families, promote optimal child development and bolster school readiness. We also support early educators and host advisory council meetings covering the 11 towns we serve.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
• Associates degree preferred, Early Childhood Education Certificate, EEC Director or Lead Teacher Certification or equivalent experience/skills;
• At least 1 – 2 years of work experience in the field;
• Ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand;
• Must have computer experience;
• Skills needed in using the tools that analyze social media and other platforms for data collection purposes;
• Knowledge of Constant Contact, Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, OneDrive, OneNote, PowerPoint and Teams;
• Detailed-oriented, able to complete tasks to meet deadlines, and a team player;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to editing skills with attention to grammar and sentence structure;
• Ability to provide a positive customer experience in writing and over the phone;
• Bi-lingual preferred, but not required;
• Must be able to pass a CORI & SORI background checks.
Candidate chosen for this position will have the following responsibilities: Regularly posting text, video and images that engage families and community programs; creating and updating social media posting schedules, replying to comments from subscribers and liking tagged photos; following on-line conversations on PACE CFCE and PACE ParentChild+ social media accounts; Constant Contact – developments and distribution; regularly maintaining and publishing on Constant Contact Website, monthly e-newsletter and calendar, program flyers, program registration, etc.; Facilitating and setting up Zoom/Team meetings including sharing from OneDrive; and attending weekly Team meetings.
PACE delivers innovative and effective services and programs to members of the Greater New Bedford Community in their pursuit of brighter futures, serving its residents for 40 years.
Excellent benefits include paid vacation time, personal time, sick time, and holidays; pro-rated health insurance, dental and vision plans are available.
SALARY: $18.00/hour, 20 hours per week, 52 weeks per year, dependent upon funding.
P.A.C.E. is an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
HOW TO APPLY:
E-mail a cover letter, resume and the name of the position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org