When hiring for an open position, it is important to reach the largest audience possible. The difference between getting 5 applicants and 100 applicants can be significant when looking for a long term, qualified employee. New Bedford Guide is now offering a featured job service for $200 per listing. Want to get a job listing seen by tens of thousands of people in the Greater New Bedford Area? This service is perfect for you. Our last two job postings received 30+ applicants each! Here is what you get:
- Our posting is guaranteed to be seen by 20,000+ people. Our readership is 65% female and 67% are between 25 – 54 years of age.
- The job description can be posted on NewBedfordGuide.com or your website, and then shared on our Facebook page.
- Your contact details will be included on the post.
Recent Job Postings:
- The Pasta House
- Little People’s College
- Atlantis Charter School
- CityPsych Wellness, Inc.
- Dunkin Donuts
- Reinhard – Truck Drivers
- Dominos Pizza
- New Bedford Farmers Market Assistant – Mass in Motion (MiM) New Bedford
- Part-Time Police Dispatcher – Lakeville Police Department
- Reinhart Food Service
- 911 Public Safety Dispatcher (Acushnet)
- Cashier at Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Advanced Eye Center
- Tia Maria’s Cafe – “The grand total of applicants is 21 and 90% seem promising. Thanks again for all your help!”
- Buttonwood Park Zoo Watchperson
- Spherion Temp and Full-Time Jobs
- New Bedford Domestic Violence Assault Advocate
- New Bedford Parking Supervisor
- Joseph Abboud
- City Parking Lot Attendant
- Celtic Coffee House: Over 30 applicants
- Marion Animal Hospital: 30 applicants mentioned they saw the New Bedford Guide listing.
Additionally, we offer listings in our weekly Hot Jobs List for $100 each. The Hot Jobs List gets posted every Thursday and Sunday. Example: http://www.newbedfordguide.com/hot-jobs-list-49/2015/04/22
Contact email@example.com to get started or to set up an appointment.