A unique combination of advantages:
Competitive pay, corporate stability, great benefits and a $4,000 sign-on bonus:
Get It Right from Us.
Widely respected as an employer of choice, Reinhart Foodservice is the nation’s fourth-largest U.S. broadline distributor, and the largest family-owned distributor in the U.S. In addition to excellent pay, we offer the size, strength, stability, and resources to help you succeed; and with local routes that get you home daily, you’ll enjoy the quality work/life balance you want, and the competitive compensation you deserve.
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS – New Bedford, MA
Transporting products from our distribution center to our customer locations, the individuals we select will conduct pre/post-trip inspections, unload cased products from trailers to desired locations, and handle other duties as assigned.
- Current, valid Class A CDL for interstate commerce.
- A minimum of one year’s professional driving experience or equivalent military driving experience.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate a Tracscan unit and lift/move up to 50 pounds frequently, and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- A clean MVR.
- 21+ years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to pass a post-offer-letter drug test, DOT physical, and background check.
- Food distribution/delivery experience, preferred.
In addition to competitive wages, we offer options for medical, dental, and vision insurance, AD&D, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), and home/auto insurance.
Please learn more and apply online at www.rfshires.com
or call 877-573-7447 hiring code 101.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled – Drug Free Workplace.