Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of November 10, 2019. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Wood Components Assembler – National Lumber Family of Companies (New Bedford)
Family owned and operated since 1934, National Lumber is the largest independent building materials supplier in New England. We believe in offering satisfying careers, not just jobs. Currently, we have an opportunity available for a Wood Components Assembler in our manufacturing plant – Reliable Truss and Components – a division of National Lumber. Ambitious individuals who want to move up in a company should apply. Co-workers support each other and teamwork is encouraged. This is a nice opportunity to join a growing company and work with a friendly team.
Duties include setting up lumber for trusses and wall panels on an assembly table based on production shop drawings. This includes using settings, stops, jigs and plates for the best production efficiency. Responsibilities also include verifying that all material for orders is the correct size, species, grade, angle and length. Knowledge of lumber products and wood construction very helpful. State of the art technology will be used. Those with transferable skills may be considered. Full time with full benefit package.
• Wood construction/framing experience
• Prior work in a manufacturing plant setting
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, 401k, Uniform Allowance, Employee Discount, Tuition Reimbursement
• Wood construction assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
• Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
• Building materials industry: 1 year (Preferred)
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here