Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of March 04, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
• Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their needs.
• Register and assign guests to hotel rooms.
• Establish method of payment and verify credit.
• Make and confirm reservations.
• Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
• Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
• Respond to guest requests in a timely manner.
• Receive and resolve guest complaints, elevating to supervisor if necessary.
• Secure guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit boxes, if not available in guest rooms.
• Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting audits.
• Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
• Assist in the breakfast area or assist guests with luggage when staffing assistance is required or during peak periods.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
Front Desk: 1 year
Best western: 1 year
Msi pms system: 1 year
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.