Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of February 18, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Performs a variety of duties and responsibilities necessary to assist new and existing members with various financial needs including loan deposits and services. Process teller transactions and assists in various branch activities in an accurate and professional manner. Responsible for promoting and cross-selling credit union services to members. Assists Sr. Banking Associate with daily work including; supervising and training employees, balancing daily work and resolving member issues. Perform duties of the Sr. Banking Associate in his/her absence or as requested by management.
• Greet members to the credit union and provide information concerning credit union services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
• Answer incoming calls and member correspondence, providing information related to credit union products and services.
• Assist members in opening new accounts such as savings, checking, money market certificates and term share certificates; handle member inquiries concerning all types of deposit accounts.
• Process member IRA transactions; council members on IRA contributions and distributions.
• Renew certificate accounts, transfer funds and disburse checks as necessary.
• Conduct loan interviews, process loan applications, loan closings and fund disbursements.
• Meet expectations related to service shop requirements (i.e. reception, professionalism, sales skills and closing).
• Follow all security procedures on a daily basis.
• Ensure confidentiality within all areas of responsibility.
• Cross sell and promote credit union products; including deposit and loan products, insurance offerings and business services.
• Successfully complete all company required and job specific training.
• Follow all procedures pertaining to the Credit Union’s policies of BSA, USA Patriot Act and OFAC. Attend training when available and keep abreast of all information regarding changes and updates. Report any acts of disregard to these policies to management.
• Assist Sr. Banking Associate on a daily basis, with operations and transactions at the teller line level.
• Disburse cash from the vault to the associates as necessary
• Assist in training new associates as necessary.
• Assist associates with balancing daily work to ensure accuracy.
• Process transactions including; cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, loan and mortgage payments and safe deposit payment.
• Assist in the end of day branch activities such as; check scanning, adding bank checks, money orders, making total deposit for all teller checks, bank checks and money orders.
• Process coins through the coin machine.
• Balance cash drawer and make settlement of daily activities; maintain neat and organized cash drawer.
• Assist in ordering and disbursing supplies for the teller line.
• Perform additional duties as required.
• Responsible for managing associates when Sr. Banking Associate is unavailable; make routine employment decisions, review performance, assign work, provide coaching and training, advise employees as necessary; resolve employee issues.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum two years teller experience preferred.
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with a variety of employees and customers.
• Ability to work accurately with figures.
• Demonstrates initiative.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Understand vault procedures
• Good Relationship skills, ability to coach a variety of employees
• Ability to work accurately with figures
• Demonstrate initiative.
• Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) a plus
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.