Production Worker – ATI
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently seeking Production Workers for our facility in New Bedford, MA.
Job responsibilities include operating equipment and performing tasks such as operating labor, general labor and light mobile equipment operation as required to support and maintain plant operations. This position also supports and assists in maintenance activities.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and two (2) years of industrial or related experience or have an Associate Degree in electrical or mechanical related curriculum
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Willing to operate and/or maintain a variety of operating units. Work shifts, weekends, and overtime in a heavy industrial environment
• Demonstrated ability to work safely as a team member
• Applicants must pass written tests to verify reading & math skills and electrical & mechanical aptitude
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here