Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of January 19, 2020. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Document Scanner – Enos Home Oxygen & Medical Supply, Inc
Part-time, $12.75 /hour
Enos Home Medical is currently looking for a part-time document scanner. This is a perfect job opportunity for a student with afternoon availability or someone who is looking for part-time work.
• Sort and upload all delivery tickets daily to Google drive
• Monitor Google drive for discrepancies with delivery tickets previously uploaded
• Upload completed delivery tickets for document management sorting
• Separate all driver delivery paperwork and keep on file
• Archiving completed paperwork and send to storage
• All other duties as assigned
• General knowledge of internet navigation and research, fax transmission, copy equipment, email, etc.
• Some knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Enos Home Oxygen & Medical Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here