Due to explosive growth, Empire Ford in New Bedford is looking to hire a full-time Automotive Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience. Since we are breaking sales records, we are expanding our service department to accommodate the higher demand for service work!
WHAT WE OFFER: Automotive Technician Benefits
· Competitive Pay Scale
· State-of-the-art facility
· Paid vacation
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Great culture and work environment
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair components
· Willingness and ability to maintain current product technical knowledge, ability to estimate time of service or repair of job for efficient scheduling
· Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job
· Ability to comply with quality control and inspection requirements
· A self-starter who is organized and dependable
· Communicate well with others
· Perform basic computer skills and will be trained on how to use our internal system.
Must have a valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and a high school diploma or equivalent. Applicant must thrive in a fast-paced work environment with demonstrated communication and excellent people skills.
Portuguese and Spanish speaking a plus.