Zeiterion Performing Arts Center will offer federal employees affected by the government shutdown two complimentary tickets per show to all eligible shows remaining in the 2018-2019 season. This offer will be available for the duration of the shutdown, and the selected performance does not need to occur while the shutdown is in effect.
Tickets are available in person with valid identification at the Zeiterion Box Office on 684 Purchase Street in New Bedford. This offer is not available on-line. Zeiterion Box Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and two hours before each performance.
“We are pleased to extend this offer to those who feel the direct impact of the government shutdown,” said Rosemary Gill, Executive Director, Programming & Development, Zeiterion. “Our hope to be able to ease their burden and lift their spirits, if only for a few hours.”
The applicable performances for two complimentary tickets are:
2. Trey McLaughlin & The Sounds of Zamar – 1/31/2019
3. Darlene Love – 2/9/2019
4. Legally Blonde, The Musical – 2/11/2019
5. Winston Churchill: The Blitz – 3/1/2019
6. Boston Comedy Jam 2 – 3/7/2019
7. The Sound of Music Interactive Movie – 3/10/2019
8. Celtic Music: Natalie MacMaster & Donnell Leahy – 3/17/2019
9. Angelina Ballerina – 3/31/2019
10. The World of Musicals – 4/7/2019
11. Ballet Hispánico – 4/12/2019
12. Doo Wop XVII – 4/27/2019
13. In To America – 4/28/2019
15. David Dorfman Dance – 5/11/2019
The Zeiterion Performing Arts Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to provide New Bedford and the region with performing arts programming of excellence that inspires, educates, engages and entertains.