Beginning in January 2019, you’ll have the chance to enroll in evening and weekend courses taught by Lesley University faculty at the DeMello International Center in downtown New Bedford.
• Bachelor’s Degree Programs
• Liberal Studies – courses offered online and on Thursday evenings
• Business Management – courses offered online and on Saturdays
• Master’s Degree Program
• Special Education: Moderate Disabilities PreK-8
Find out more here.
Undergraduate coursework this spring will include:
• Spring 1: Lives in Context
• Spring 2: Writing Workshop
• Two graduate-level education classes will be offered with a January start.
• Designing Instruction for the Inclusive Classroom
• Essential Linguistics
Want more information including how to apply for Lesley Universities upcoming courses? Visit their website here.
The Rising Tide Educational Initiative is headquartered at the DeMello International Center at 128 Union St., New Bedford, where Lesley will house a state-of-the-art teaching space to support the work. Other educational and charitable organizations with offices at the DeMello Center are: Better Community Living, Carney Foundation, Discovery Language Academy, Greater New Bedford Housing Authority, Hair in Motion Cosmetology Academy, Junior Achievement, Master Urban Educators, New Bedford Symphony, United Way and YMCA, among many others.
To learn more about the initiative or inquire about opportunities, email DeMello@lesley.edu or call 617.349.8428.
Sign up for more information HERE.