Did you know that LEASING is growing in popularity? In fact, over 75% of vehicles priced $40,000+ are leased and it’s trending from luxury car buyers to the average car buyer. You’ve probably seen lease offers for $99/month for a new car and wondered how it works. The fine print and leasing language may be hard to understand so I wanted to summarize five benefits of leasing that you may not be aware of.
- You get lower monthly payments than if you were to purchase a new vehicle because you only pay for the part you use – the best part!
- No Down Payment is required, but a down payment can be added to reduce your monthly payment
- You will never owe more than your vehicle is worth
- All leases come with GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) so if your vehicle is totaled or stolen you will get a replacement at no cost to you
- With leasing you will be driving a new vehicle every 2 to 3 years instead of owning a vehicle for 5 years or longer when maintenance issues may arise.
Click Here to Read the other 7 Benefits of Leasing.