Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of May 6, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Delivery Technician – Enos Home Medical
Enos Home Medical is looking for dependable Drivers /Delivery Technicians
General Duties of The Driver/ Delivery Technician:
• Delivery, set-up , and pick up of DME equipment
supplemental oxygen products and supplies to home care patients within a prescribed and assigned geographical area.
• Responsibilities and Duties The Driver/ Delivery Technician:
• To become familiar with all DOT and FDA regulations as they pertain to oxygen.
• Assists, when necessary, the pulling of equipment and supplies from the warehouse as prescribed on patient/client delivery tickets.
• Loads the equipment, oxygen systems, and related supplies on to a delivery vehicle.
• Determines or obtains best daily route, then drives delivery vehicles on that route, to deliver durable medical equipment, oxygen, and supplies to home care patients/clients in a timely manner.
• Provides patient/client orientation, instructing on the proper use of equipment, when applicable.
• Works with patients/clients to solve a variety of problems, thereby acting as a company field representative.
• Picks up rental equipment, as directed.
• Returns and unloads returned rental equipment at the warehouse facility.
• Completes delivery and pickup paperwork promptly and accurately, returning said paperwork to the appropriate facility personnel.
• Assists in cleaning and disinfecting rental equipment. Assists in minor repair work.
• Performs daily preventive maintenance, as required, on assigned vehicle.
• Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance.
• Promotes teamwork among co-workers that includes assisting fellow drivers, as needed.
• Works Saturdays or Sundays on a predetermined, schedule.
• Takes “on call” time on a predetermined, rotating basis, coinciding with the Saturday shift.
• Performs warehouse and office maintenance tasks as required.
• Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience with dealing with customers.
• Markets the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Accepts other duties and activities as assigned.
• Graduated from an accredited high school
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Valid Drivers License
• Excellent driving record.
• Good physical condition.
• Good organizational skills.
• In an 8 hour day the employee lifts/carries 80-120 lbs. frequently.
• In an 8 hour day the employee stands/walks 2 hours.
• In an 8 hour day the employee drives a car/truck 6 hours.
After a 90 day, probationary period we offer the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance***
• Dental Insurance* *
• Vision Insurance* *
• 401K Plan* *
• Paid Time Off*
Enos Home Oxygen & Medical Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
• Delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
• Driver’s License (Required)
Please review all application instructions before applying to Enos Home Medical.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.