Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of June 10, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities Associate – New Bedford Whaling Museum
$12 – $14 an hour – Part-time
The New Bedford Whaling Museum is seeking a dependable worker and team player to join our Facilities Team. The Facilities Associate will perform general cleaning and maintenance tasks under supervision and according to the museum’s standards to ensure an exceptional visitor experience. The Facilities Associate will also serve as a member of the Rentals Team and will assist with the set-up, break-down, cleanup, and security for both public and private events.
Specific duties include:
• Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors
• Cleaning and stocking restrooms
• Cleaning staff kitchen and common areas
• Cleaning windows and glass
• Emptying trash cans, collecting recycling, breaking down boxes
• Painting and minor repairs
• General grounds maintenance and clean up including snow removal
• Setting up tables and chairs for groups and events
• Moving large objects such as furniture, cases, and shipments
• Responding to requests for assistance from other departments
Schedule: Part-Time (day shifts) plus one to two weekend night shifts for events. Must have flexible availability with nights and weekends.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.