PACE Is Hiring For Their READY PROGRAM – JOB DEVELOPER
Deadline to apply: Friday, September 29, 2023
They are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
· Minimum Associates degree required, BA preferred;
· 5+ years working with chronically under and unemployed adults;
· Ability to connect with the community, training facilities, employers and unions to create partnerships, facilitate work readiness workshops;
· Must be familiar with community services available and able to connect with the population;
· Organizational skills needed and ability to inspire people;
· Must be able to pass a background check.
The PACE READY Program Job Developer works with our partners to create post-graduation training and work opportunities for program members. Will work in concert with the administration team to create training and employment pathways for READY participants. Must have the ability to teach coursework in a dynamic, thought provoking fashion. Works in collaboration with the READY team to ensure success while in the program and for a year of intense follow-up after graduation. The Job Developer will also connect with existing partners, as well as, establishing new partnerships. Candidate must have the ability to engage people in a positive manner and role model through attitude, behavior, language and dress.
SALARY: $21 – $24 per hour, 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Excellent benefits include paid vacation time, personal time, sick time and holidays; low-cost health insurance, dental and vision plans; no-cost life insurance.
P.A.C.E. is an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
E-mail a cover letter, resume, and the name of the position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than: Friday, September 29, 2023