The Board of Election Commissioners advises the public that the Early Voting schedule for the state and federal election has been set. Any voter who wishes to cast their ballot prior to Election Day November 6, 2018 may do so in City Hall, 133 William Street, at the Election Commission Office (Room 120) during the following hours:
· Monday October 22, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Tuesday October 23, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Wednesday October 24, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Thursday October 25, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Friday October 26, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Saturday October 27, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Monday October 29, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Tuesday October 30, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Wednesday October 31, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Thursday November 1, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Friday November 2, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
As usual, on Election Day, polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Voters may cast their votes for Senator in Congress, Governor and Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, Treasurer, Auditor, Representative in Congress, Senator in General Court, Representative in General Court for the Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh and Thirteenth Bristol District, District Attorney for Bristol County, Treasurer for Bristol County, County Commissioner for Bristol County and Register of Deeds for Bristol County.
Any New Bedford resident who is uncertain about their voting status, designated polling location, has changed their address since the last election or has questions regarding Early Voting should contact the Board of Election Commissioners at (508) 979-1420.