“Shortly after 11 a.m. last Friday, Trooper Paul Debene conducted a traffic stop on a Honda Civic on Route 90 in Framingham.
After Trooper Debene identified the operator, JONATHAN SENAT, 26, of Brockton, he quickly discovered his license was suspended. Trooper Debene removed SENAT from the vehicle in order to conduct a tow inventory prior to removing from the scene.
During the inventory, Trooper Debene located a large amount of vacuum-sealed bags containing concentrated THC matter. After an area search SENAT was located after breaking into and damaging a residential shed, placed under arrest, and transported to the Weston Barracks for booking.
He was arraigned at Framingham District Court on the following charges:
1. Failure to Stop for Police;
2. Trafficking in Marijuana;
3. Possession of a Class D Drug with Intent to Distribute;
4. Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License;
5. Malicious Destruction of Property; and
6. Breaking and Entering.” -Massachusetts State Police.