“One Friday morning in Lakeville:
• 5:10 am Emergency medical call – Leonard St
• 9:06 am Fire alarm activation – WillScot, 215 Millennial Cir
• 9:22 am Car crash – Main St & Vaughn: 2 people were transported with injuries to area hospitals. Ambulances 1 and 2 committed.
• 9:54 am Pediatric medical – Mutual aid ambulance transports to South Shore Hospital.
• 10:49 am CPR in progress – Long Point Road: Two people were riding a tandem bicycle when one person experienced a medical emergency, causing the bike to crash. Police arrived first and initiated CPR on one rider. Lakeville Fire arrived and took over care, initiating advanced life support. The rider was resuscitated by responders but their current condition is unknown. A second ambulance was summoned for the second rider who was injured in the crash.
• 12:19 pm Fire alarm activation – WillScot, 215 Millennial Cir” -Lakeville Fire Department .