The Law Offices of Sabra & Aspden are seeking a bright, professional, energetic and experienced legal assistant/paralegal to join its fast-paced personal injury and civil litigation practice.
• Preparation of PIP forms
• Assembly of medical records, demand letters, and court pleadings.
The successful candidate must:
• Have at least two years of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
• Be well-organized and detail oriented
• Have the ability to work independently and as a team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to think critically and analytically are also essential.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com attention: JoAnn.
About the firm: Since 1987 Attorney Steve Sabra and Matt Aspden have provided top-notch legal representation to South Coast communities including Somerset, Swansea, Fall River, Westport, Taunton, and New Bedford. Both attorneys grew up and currently reside in Somerset and are extremely active in the community. Both Attorney Sabra and Aspden have received the Community Service Award from the Massachusetts Bar Association.