The ABLE Associates crew will host three job fairs at the Plymouth Public Library on 132 South Street in Plymouth, MA. The first one will be on Tuesday Nov. 15th 11am to 1pm. Pick the right time for you to meet with them and learn about us and all the manufacturing jobs they have available in Plymouth!
If you’re not sure what you want to do, looking for a change, or want a raise… We are looking for you too. We have plenty of entry-level jobs all the way up to the most highly skilled positions available. We offer all shifts from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. We have jobs anywhere from $17 all the way up to $25. Night time differential pays for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
• Good work ethic and attitude
• Good communication skills
• Good Attendance
• Willingness to learn and cross train
• 1st shift 7:00am to 3:30pm
• 2nd shift 3:30pm to 11:00pm
• 3rd shift 11:00pm to 7:00am
• Packer, racker, maintenance, Inspectors, Image operator, machine operator, dispatcher
Cant make the job fair? Call direct: (508) 673-3979