“Here’s one to to be #Thankful for. 5-year-old Cayden Galambos was honored yesterday as a #YoungHero for knowing what to do when generator exhaust activated his home’s #CarbonMonoxide alarm.
Just as he’d learned from the Plympton Fire department and the #StudentAwarenessOfFireEducation program, he notified his mom and led her outside to call 9-1-1. Fire and life safety education works, and stories like this are the proof. Great work, Cayden!” -Massachusetts Department of Fire Services.
Massachusetts Department of Fire Services photo.