Map Page




  1. Please tell me how an energetic, semi-retired person can apply to the Traffic-Beach Parking Program for the part-time Seasonal Parking Lot Attendant? I live on the Southern end of East Rodney French Blvd, and would be in close proximity for some supplemental income.

    • You have to apply early. Applications are accepted at either City Hall (personnel on the 2nd floor) or the Recreation Dept (the Old Voke Building on Hillman St) Applications are usually accepted until May 17.

Translate »