Don’t miss July 15th’s New Bedford Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival at Fort Taber from 12 to 5 p.m.! We are expecting plenty of visitors, so we are sharing some helpful information for parking in the area:
– All East Beach parking lots will be open. Beach parking is free for those with a seasonal beach parking pass, or $5 for those without a pass. Seasonal parking passes WILL be accepted at all lots.
– A parking lot will be open across from the HarborWalk on East Rodney French Blvd., as will school parking lots at Roosevelt Middle School and Taylor Elementary School. A trolley will pick up and drop off at the boat ramp by the HarborWalk and The Edge Restaurant ($5) running from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from the parking lots to Fort Taber
– A limited amount of parking will on be available on the beach side of East Rodney French Blvd.
– Please note that some areas off South Rodney French Blvd. are resident parking only.
– Sea Lab on Portland Street offers some parking space within walking distance of the Fort.
– Utilize the trolley that will be available from 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. to and from all parking lots into Fort Taber.
– Wear comfortable shoes, bring a chair or blanket and enjoy!