Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of October 7, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representatives – Enos Home Medical
Full and Part-time
Enos Home Oxygen Therapy is currently seeking to fill part-time and full-time Customer Service Representative positions.
Interested candidates can apply via email by sending your resume to email@example.com or call to set up an interview at 1-800-473-4669.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Answers incoming phone calls (within a minimum of 3 rings) in a pleasant and professional manner- takes customer orders.
• Maintains open communication with patients/clients and referral sources.
• Responds to patient/client questions and problems.
• Services walk-in customers.
• Assists in preparing driver routes, logs route changes, and driver communication on route sheets as they occur.
• Sets up new patient/client files.
• Verifies private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid coverage.
• Keys direct sales invoices into the computer
• Pulls and keys orders into the computer.
• Prepares invoices for the following day’s route deliveries.
• Maintains rental files by verifying customer is still using equipment verifying Medicaid coverage each month and following up on Medicaid Pending patients
• Types follow-up referral letters.
• Complete incoming fax and mail orders in a timely manner
• Performs other duties as requested.
• Graduate of an accredited high school.
• Previous data entry experience.
• Typing and 10-key skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and resolve conflict effectively and professionally.
• Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
After a 90 day probationary period we offer the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Paid Time Off
Enos Home Oxygen & Medical Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Interested candidates can apply via email by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org