Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of October 14, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant – East Coast Seafood Group
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a progressive team of professionals in a growing company? East Coast Seafood Group is proud to be a leading North American processor and marketer of live, & value-added frozen seafood. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to become the newest member of our Seatrade division. The position will be based out of our facility in New Bedford, MA.
The function of this role is to ensure accurate and organized administrative functions, while supporting several internal departments such as Management, Sales, and Production.
As the Administrative Assistant, a typical day might include the following:
• Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all customers, visitors, vendors’ staff members etc. by phone, in person and e-mail.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, packages and deliveries.
• Grepare catch certificates and other documents to support the sales team.
• Accurate completion of shipping documents including invoices, bills of lading, transportation documents, etc.
• Generate invoices, completing work orders and creating purchase orders.
• General office duties including phones, filing, creating reports, data entry, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
• You enjoy collaborating with a wide range of skill sets. In this role, you’ll deal with multiple personality types and a wide spectrum of skill sets.
• You have previous office experience, including working with Word, Excel and Outlook
• You pay attention to the details. This is some of the most important work we do!
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, interpersonal and follow-up skills
• Bi-lingual is a plus, we have a very diverse population of workers.
East Coast Seafood Group (ECSG), established in 1981, has built an unrivaled reputation as a global leader in the seafood industry around its signature products, North American lobster and North American scallops. Operating globally, we provide a diversified line of top quality seafood products. ECSG customers and partners benefit from access to a vertically integrated network focused on maintaining high levels of product quality, reliability, and customer service.
The ECSG portfolio of seafood companies includes but is not limited to East Coast Seafood, Seatrade International, Garbo Lobster, Maine Fair Trade Lobster and Paturel International.
• Over $400 million in annual sales
• Top 25 North American Seafood Supplier
• More than 35 years as a leader in the seafood business
• Procuring lobster and scallops directly from the boat
• Committed to supplying high quality seafood and future company-wide BRC certification
• MSC CoC certified state-of-the-art production facilities in USA and Canada
Offering a competitive compensation package coupled with comprehensive benefits and 401k plan, this is a chance for you to take your skills to the next level with a global business representing the best of the Northeast’s seafood.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran, or marital status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.