Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of November 12, 2017. Click the right arrow to brown the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PT Temporary Security Guard – VF Outlet (Dartmouth)
– Conduct Surveillance using camera system and on foot.
– Monitors building access for authorized entries and exits.
– Recommends apprehension, if appropriate, and works with local law enforcement for execution.
– Assists with incident reporting, claims management and general liability.
– Ensures execution of loss prevention initiatives including but not limited to bag checks, employee purchases, employee holds, and back door procedures.
– Liaison for safety committee.
– Provides routine inspections of building (and grounds, if appropriate).
– Performs other duties as requested by supervision.
– Previous experience in a loss prevention role is required or equivalent education/training
– Familiarity with local law is preferred
– Organization and, interpersonal, and communication skills
– Ability to make decisions
– Detail Oriented
– Sound judgment and discretion
– Knowledge of computer systems
– Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
– Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
– While performing job, may be required to stand, stoop, climb, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, controls, kneel, crouch or crawl
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.