Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of March 18, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Entry Clerk Full Time – Vibra Healthcare
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts is a 90-bed acute care hospital located in historic New Bedford, MA, on the Freetown border. Conveniently located off of Route 140 and easily commutable from the Boston area as well as Rhode Island, our hospital offers comprehensive, specialized clinical programs, including pulmonary rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation and neurobehavioral programs for individuals requiring long-term rehabilitation services. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Responsible for handling duties of data entry in the business office.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum one (1) year of data entry experience required, preferably in a health care setting.
• Ability to handle directions with little direct supervision.
• Ability to use good independent judgment to solve daily data entry related problems.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.