Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of July 08, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Banking Representative – Santander Bank
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
• Develops and deepens customer relationships by providing outstanding customer service following a focused cross-selling strategy
• Meets all sale goals and actively participates in all sales activities in the branch by engaging in a personal weekly sales activity plan
• Acquires and retains customer relationships by providing relevant solutions to meet customer needs
• Develops and maintains customer relationships by selling Bank products and providing excellent customer service
• Expands and retains customer relationships, actively cross sells and resolves customer problems quickly and efficiently
• Meets all goals and actively participates in all sales activities in the branch
• A minimum of 1 year experience selling products and/or services in an incentive based environment
• A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
• Ability to generate new business by outbound calling, customer referrals and community involvement
• Exceptional customer service skills, client first approach
• Credible, trustworthy, professional image
• Skilled in optimizing sales opportunities to existing and walk-in customers
• Skilled in uncovering customer needs and providing relevant customer solutions in proactive and reactive scenarios
• Strategic planning skills and ability to build successful sales plans
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to derive innovative solutions
In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, and in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule. In order to be eligible for this position you must have a valid US Social Security at the time of application.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.