Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of August 22, 2020. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Justice Resource Institute
We are currently seeking a full time Master’s level clinician. This dynamic, dedicated and motivated individual will provide office-based, individual, group and family therapy to children and families who have experienced trauma, including children who have: experienced sexual abuse, physical abuse and/or neglect; witnessed domestic or community violence; or lost a loved one due to homicide. The Master’s Level Clinician will receive weekly individual supervision and support by an LICSW Supervisor. Additionally, Clinicians will be trained in evidence-based models of trauma informed practice. Apply HERE
This is an excellent opportunity to further your clinical skills and career while positively making a difference in the lives of children and families. All of our services are free.
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or related field required. Must be license eligible (LMHC, LCSW, or LICSW)
• Clinical experience with children required.
• Expertise in the provision of evidence-based treatments for trauma preferred.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Bilingual/Bicultural (Spanish or Portuguese) preferred