Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of April 8, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Receptionist/Secretary -Coastline Elderly Services, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Assistant Director of Home Care. This candidate will be responsible for providing telephone, clerical support and all its aspects, including entering provider communications, referrals and journal entries into the State Home Care Management Information System. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, organized, dependable, punctual and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally is highly desirable. A professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community is required. Bi-lingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish is preferred, but not required. A High School diploma or equivalent with acceptable training and expertise in office procedures and office equipment is required .
• Demonstrates the ability to accept and dispatch all in-coming calls while providing general support to the functions of the Home Care Department.
• Strong communication and customer services skills; implementing the flow of the information both externally and internally.
• Productive individual with team playing skills and always willing to learn.
• Organizational ability, detail oriented and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e. fax machine, copier, postage meter, etc.
• High School diploma or equivalent with acceptable training and expertise in office procedures and management.
• 35 hour work week.
• 11 paid holidays.
• One floating holiday.
• His/her Birthday off.
• Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment.
• Medical & Dental opt-out benefit, paid over a 12 month period.
• Paid vacations, sick time and personal days upon completion of introductory period.
403(b) retirement plan.
• Receptionist/Secretary: 1 year (Required)
• High school (Required)
• New Bedford, MA 02740 (Required)
• Portuguese and/or Spanish (Required)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.