Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of April 15, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant – Seatrade International, LLC
$14 an hour
We are looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team. This is a fast paced office environment inside a large manufacturing facility. The objective of this role is to ensure accurate and organized administrative functions, while supporting several internal departments such as Management, Sales, and Production.
• Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all customers, visitors, vendors’ staff members etc. by phone, in person and e-mail.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, packages and deliveries.
• Prepare catch certificates and other documents to support the sales team.
• Accurate completion of shipping documents including invoices, bills of lading, transportation documents, etc.
• Generate invoices, completing work orders and creating purchase orders.
• General office duties including phones, filing, creating reports, data entry, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Experience in an office environment required
• Experience with NetYield, Seasoft or SAP preferred
• Excellent general computer skills including MS Office, Excel and Word programs
• Ability to complete tasks independently and show initiative while paying close
attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, interpersonal and follow-up skills
• Bi-lingual is always a plus, we have a very diverse population of workers.
• Office work in a Manufacturing or Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
• Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here.