St. Anne’s Credit Union currently has an opening for an Employee Development & Training Specialist.
FUNCTION: Develop, coordinate and deliver business-focused, job related, compliance and cost effective training to enhance job performance of all employees. Click HERE to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Deliver training, which may include presenting, facilitating and coaching individual employees at all levels.
• Stay up to date on the most current policies, procedures, products, operating systems, and regulatory compliance requirements in order to provide accurate information to all trainees.
• Work with management to define training needs of the Credit Union. Formulate training outline and determine instructional methods using knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods, such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, role-play, seminars, meetings or workshops.
• Select and/or develop teaching aids, such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference books. Create “training library” of source material that has previously been presented.
• Develop testing to measure the effectiveness of the presented curriculum and measure employee progress. Determine if objectives of the training sessions are being met. Develop periodic questionnaires specific to audience/topic to reinforce learning throughout the year.
• Track training and educational activities of all employees.
• Coordinate and schedule trainings for all employees through internal or external sources.
• Track and record employee attendance to seminars, classes, etc.
• Establish, maintain and monitor learning measurement criteria to ensure that training content addresses performance gaps.
• Responsible for conducting and managing the Onboarding process for all New Hires.
• Assign compliance courses, and track completion of mandatory training for all applicable employees, including but not limited to new-hires, existing employees and Directors as needed. Conduct compliance training when necessary.
• Network with training and/or education professionals to make contacts and share ideas and information to enhance SACU’s training program.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Associates Degree in business, communication and/or education or equivalent experience. Proven experience in program design and development as well as facilitation and delivery of programs. Excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels throughout the Credit Union. Must have the ability to motivate, excite and encourage employee performance. Must be able to manage a multi-task, fast-paced environment, have the ability to meet deadlines, and work independently. Proficient in the use of PCs and software application including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Click HERE to apply You may also submit a resume to: HR.Dept@stannes.com or drop off your application at any branch.