The Southcoast Business Alliance Presents: The 14th Annual New Bedford OKTOBERFEST !
Proceeds support at-risk youth & educational based charities along the Southcoast. Beer Sampler tickets will be available. Steins available in limited quantity to the first 200 purchasers only. $15 advance tickets can be purchased here or $20 at the door.
• “Local Youth Acts” (exact details TBD) 3-5pm
• Chops turner 5:15 to 6:15pm
• Rude Boys 6:30 to 7:30pm
• The Pourmen 7:45 to 9:45pm
• Seven Day weekend 10 to 11:45pm
CURRENT BREWERIES INCLUDE:
• Moby Dick Brewery – featuring an Oktoberfest lager made exclusively for the event
• Buzzards Bay Brewery
• Mayflower Brewery
• Two Roads Brewery
• Shipyard Brewery
• Paulaner Oktoberfest
• Paulaner Wiesn
• Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest
• Castle Island Keeper
• Dog Fish Head Slighty Mighty
• Miller Lite
• Various Ciders
• Spiked Seltzer
FOOD PROVIDED BY:
• Flip & Roll
• Mad Good Cookies
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
This year we also have a collection in conjunction with “Friends of Jack” to collect Teddy Bears as well as a few more family-friendly things going on early in the day. We will have an Arcade Truck during the hours of the Youth musicians. You can get your tickets HERE!
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY (additional costs for these activities)
• Arcade Truck – during our early hours, we have new family-friendly offerings including the arcade truck and youth musicians.
• Mass Axes – that’s right, you can throw Axes!
Sat, Oct 5, 2019, 3:00 PM – Sun, Oct 6, 2019, 12:00 AM EDT
106 MacArthur Drive
New Bedford, MA 02740
Facebook Event Page:facebook.com/events/2175944752703101