Production Operators – Globe Composite Solution
Globe Composite Solutions in Stoughton MA Is looking to add several new Production Technicians to their team due to expansion! Competitive pay based on experience with benefits starting after 30 days of employment. Part time and full time positions are available. Globe offers a 4 day work week from 6:00AM-4:30PM. (Ten hour shifts either Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday). Part time options are Monday-Friday 9:00AM-1:00PM. You can apply by clicking the link below or emailing your resume to:
Full Job Description:
Globe Composite Solutions is a well-established, fast growing technology company South of Boston serving Fortune 1000 customers by designing, engineering and manufacturing high performance composites for defense and industrial applications. We have built a solid reputation among our customer base as an innovative and reliable provider of cost-effective composite-based solutions.
Originally founded in 1890 as a rubber company in downtown Boston, Globe has evolved into a full-service, design-to-manufacturing company with a passion to meet demanding performance requirements for a wide variety of applications. The company possesses a broad set of design, prototyping, and manufacturing capabilities to address just about any product challenge. As a result, the company has built a solid reputation among its Fortune 1000 customer base as an innovative and reliable provider of cost-effective composite-based solutions.
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company for both design and manufacturing, Globe’s credentials are unique among non-metallic specialists, including an extensive machining and fabrication center to allow for rapid prototyping and testing.
Globe is truly an “American-made” company, with virtually all design, tooling, prototyping, and production services supported in-house at our state-of-the art design & technology center located in Stoughton, MA.
Production Technicians are responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC);plumbing, etc.); Perform general cleaning. Perform other tasks as assigned.
1. Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre-established check sheet.
2. Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
3. Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
4. Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
5. Re-configures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
6. Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers,floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe,comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers,brushes, thinners, etc.).
8. Order parts and maintain required documents.
9. Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
***Must be a U.S. Citizen***
Globe Composite Solutions, Ltd. performs a full background check and drug testing prior to employment.
Globe Composite Solutions is a Federal Contractor which requires U.S. Citizenship for employment at our facilities.
Globe Composite Solutions has a zero-tolerance policy for all federally illegal substances, including marijuana.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Contact Jennifer for more information (508) 681 6814