Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of Vovember 4, 2018. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seasonal Associate – Victoria’s Secret (North Dartmouth)
Seasonal associates drive sales growth by flexing into multiple areas of the store during peak time frames in our stores.
Serving the customer is always the top priority regardless of work area. Seasonal associates assist in multiple areas of the store including setting floorsets and/or cleaning, processing, replenishing, cashiering, and selling.
• Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds effectively
• Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently
• Provides customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions
• Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room and under stock to brand standards
• Replenishes merchandise to brand standards to ensure product is placed on the sales floor and available for purchase
• Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets and the mark out of stock process
• Assists with maintenance of back room and under stock, including merchandise and non-merchandise, to brand standards to enable efficient replenishment
• Understands and demonstrating Company values
• Maintains a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our “Best at Bras” culture
• Schedule flexibility that includes peak dates that meet the needs of the customers during peak times of the business including: evenings, holidays, weekends
• Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
• Proven ability to meet or exceed goals while demonstrating urgency
• Has a competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
• Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
• Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here