Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of December 01, 2019. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk – TekWissen LLC (New Bedford)
$13.63 an hour – Contract
Perform a variety of very tasks involving the proper shipment and receipt of packages, as well as responsible operation of company vehicle(s) for deliveries and/or pick-ups as directed.
• Receive, open and deliver packages and materials. Unload or assist in unloading trucks (including coils, strip stock, boxes, crates, etc.) using forklift, hand truck or hand jack.
• Verify and record purchase order receipt on computer system to create receiving tag.
• Work with Purchasing and Accounting Departments on purchase order questions or discrepancies. Work with Accounting on C.O.D. deliveries. Work with Sales and Packing Departments on shipments to customers.
• Proficiency in using UPS, Federal Express and other carrier software, forms, rates, and procedures.
• Knowledge of all international export shipping paperwork, documentation and requirements including, Freight Forwarder requirements such as commercial invoices, letters of instructions, sight drafts and export license procedures.
• Familiar with Automated Export Systems (AES) procedures and requirements.
• Driving responsibilities include responsible operation of company vehicle picking up and/or delivering company products and materials as directed.
• Must have valid Massachusetts driver’s license, and must maintain a safe driving record, following all appropriate laws.
• Maintain company vehicle in safe operating condition.
• Monitor operations and take corrective action as required.
• Refer unusual circumstances to group leader or supervisor.
• Maintain established quality standards and follow quality procedures.
• Prepare and maintain records and reports as required.
• Ensure that work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and that established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
• Work overtime as needed or as required with appropriate notice and in accordance with company policy.
• Move material up to 75 lbs. to other departments using hand truck or cart.
• Maintain shipping and packing inventory needs such as boxes, foam, shipping peanuts and tape.
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here