Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of June 30, 2019. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact email@example.com.
Delivery Technicians – Enos Home Medical
Full-time and Part-time positions available with flexible shifts as we are a 24-hour company. Full-time employees are guaranteed 10 plus hours of Overtime weekly.
• Picks up and delivers equipment, as directed.
• Returns and unloads returned rental equipment at the warehouse facility.
• Complete pickup paperwork promptly and accurately, returning said paperwork to the appropriate facility personnel.
• Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance.
• Promotes teamwork among co-workers that includes assisting fellow drivers, as needed.
• Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience with dealing with customers.
• Markets the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Accepts other duties and activities as assigned.
• Graduated from an accredited high school or GED
• Be at least 21 years of age and have had a valid DMV driver license for minimum of 2 years
• Good driving record
• Good physical condition.
• Good organizational skills.
• Willing to function as a cooperative team member.
• Responsible and cooperative attitude.
• Clean and neat in personal appearance.
After a 90-day, probationary period we offer the following benefits for full-time employees:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Uniform Reimbursement
• Driver Incentive Program paid annually
Interested candidates can apply via email by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enos Home Oxygen & Medical Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.