Food Champion – Taco Bell
Our mission is to offer an exceptional greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe, positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel.
The Food Champion takes personal responsibility for the customer’s experience. Displays a positive attitude towards Taco Bell and others; executes operating systems and routines (Prep & Hold, Values Recognition, CHAMPS, Product quality and food safety standards, etc.)
• Certified as a Food Champion per the Learning Zone
• Executes all food preparation, safety and quality routines (weighing and saying, using the designated tools and resources during Prep and rush)
• Follows Prep and Hold procedures to minimize waste
• Understands and follows TM Code of Conduct
• Verifies and/or calibrates thermometers and scales.
• Checks the temperature of the food coming out of the re-thermalizer
• Checks expiration dates on food items
• Washes, rinses and sanitizes dishes properly using the 3 sink cleaning method.
• Cleaning and Stocking
• Wash and sanitize hands per Taco Bell and L/M standards.
• The frequency of the task per shift is designated by the following:
• Continuously – 2/3 of the time Frequently – 1/3 to 2/3 of the time Occasionally – Up to 1/3 of the time
• Standing continuously
• Occasionally sitting
• Negligible walking
• Frequently reaching
• Frequently lifting
• Frequently bending
Address: 85 Coggeshall.St. New Bedford, MA – 02746
Interested in applying? See full details and how to apply here