Rochester Police charge Middleborough man with OUI, firearm offenses
“On Sunday July 31, 2022 at 1:00am, Officer Delmonte and Officer Alves conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle traveling west on North Ave.
Following a roadside investigation, the operator of the vehicle was arrested for operating under the influence of alcohol.
During an inventory of the vehicle, a loaded .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun was located between the drivers seat and the center console. The operator, Timothy PENNEY of Middleborough, was transported to the Rochester Police Department for booking. He was arraigned Monday 8/1/22 at Wareham District Court on the following charges:
• Possession of a Large Capacity Feeding Device
• Carry a Firearm While Intoxicated
• Improper Storage of a Firearm
• Carry Dangerous Weapon (x2)
• Open Container of Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle
• Motor Vehicle No Inspection.” -Rochester Police Department.