Reynolds DeWalt, located in the New Bedford industrial park is seeking qualified applicants to join their team! Apply Here: https://www.reynoldsdewalt.com/employment-opportunities/
MAIL SERVICES ASSOCIATES
• Full-Service IMB comprehension a plus.
• Full-time positions, 1st and 2nd shifts available
• Insurance benefits
• 401K with match after a 90-day review.
• Union Shop
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for assisting management in coordinating all aspects of client’s mailing, including submission electronic postal paperwork, following detailed instructions on special jobs, inkjet operations, insert operations, lettershop applications.
• Set up and operate inkjet and inserting machines.
• Pick product for projects
• Maintain USPS mailing equipment inventory
• Coordinate proofing and sign-offs with client service representatives.
• Monitor timelines to ensure successful firm mail drop dates.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Years of experience required: 5
• Ability to follow verbal directions.
• Ability to read instructions in English.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform quality control.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Repetitive use of hands, fingers and arms.
• Ability to demonstrate fine dexterity skills.
• Ability to move about the facility.
• Ability to climb, bend, reach, kneel and crouch.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed.
• Exposure to loud noise level.
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Safety Glasses (as needed).
186 Duchaine Blvd
New Bedford, MA 02745