Pennsylvania Police searching for New Bedford man; wanted for child endangerment, fleeing police
Jose L. Santiago, 41, of New Bedford is wanted for endangering a child and fleeing police near the Colonial Park Mall located at 4600 Jonestown Road in Harrisburg, PA on Aug. 20.
He was arrested and held in the Dauphin County Prison but released the next day on a $10,000 surety bond. He failed to show up for his preliminary hearing and a warrant was issued for his arrest by Magisterial District Judge William Wenner on Thursday, Sept. 1.
Jose L. Santiago was charged with the following offenses:
• Two felonies for Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Officer;
• Endangering Welfare of Children;
• Parent/Guardian/Other Commits Offense;
• Three misdemeanors Intentional Possession of a Controlled Substance by Person Not Registered;
• Recklessly Endangering Another Person;
• Three summary charges for Driving While Operater Privilege Suspect Or Revoked;
• Restrictions on Alcoholic Beverages;
• Obedience to Traffic-Control Devices.
The Lower Paxton Township Police Department is requesting assistance in locating the current whereabouts of Jose L. Santiago. Anyone with information should please contact Det. Dan Smeck at 717-554-1341 or submit an anonymous tip.