The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for the upcoming week of June 20, 2022 – June 24, 2022, and they are as follows:
No Work citywide on Monday, June 20th for Juneteenth.
Eversource will be working on the gas main relays on:
• Phillips Rd. from Holly Tree Lane to Route 140
• Nauset St. from Mt. Pleasant to Hathaway Rd.
• Wood St. & Belleville Ave.
• City (DPI) will be performing work at the intersection of Rockdale Ave and Allen Street for water main assembly. Detours will be in place during working hours. Water main shutdown to take place, all impacted services will receive 24-hour notice with specific date, time & estimate duration of the shutdown.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will be working on the Union Street-Phase II road reconstruction project (Sixth Street to County Street).
• Contractor (PA Landers) will be working at the MassDOT project, Kings Highway, new traffic signal operations and sign installations.
• Contractor (JH Lynch) will continue work at MassDOT project, intersection improvements at Rockdale Ave and Allen Street.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will be working on sidewalk reconstruction along a portion of Cove Road from Padanaram Avenue to Orchard Street.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will be working on various streets, citywide, completing minor repairs and installations.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will be working on sewer main installation on Cedar Street from Hillman Street to North Street.
• Contractor (SCR Constructors) will continue site work at the future South Coast Rail station platform locations in the city. (Church St at Carlisle St and Wamsutta St at Acushnet Ave.) If you have questions, please email the project team at SouthCoastRail@dot.state.ma.us