The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for the upcoming week of September 26, 2022 – September 30, 2022, and they are as follows:
Eversource will be working on the street milling from gas main relays on:
• Main Relay on Phillips Rd. from Holly Tree Lane to Route 140
• Contractor (KR Rezendes, Inc.) will resume roadway and sidewalk work at MassDOT’s Hathaway Triangle project located at the newly signalized intersection of Hathaway Rd x Nauset St.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will continue curb installation and sidewalk reconstruction along a portion of Phillips Rd from Holly Tree Ln to approximately 550’ north of Birchwood Dr.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will continue roadway work on Pricilla Street and West Street in the vicinity of St. Luke’s Hospital.
• Contractor (Eversource Energy) will be working at the MassDOT project, Kings Highway.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will be working on various streets, citywide, completing minor repairs and installations.
• Contractor (PA Landers) will be working on sidewalk reconstruction on Union St from Sixth St to County St.
• Contractor (PA Landers) tentatively scheduled to line paint the newly resurfaced roadways of Mt. Pleasant St, Rockdale Ave, Acushnet Ave, Nash Rd and E. Rodney French Blvd.
• Contractor (SCR Constructors) will continue site work at the future South Coast Rail station platform locations in the city. (Church St at Carlisle St and Wamsutta St at Acushnet Ave.) If you have questions, please email the project team at SouthCoastRail@dot.state.ma.us