On March 24, NBPD Narcotics Detectives executed a search warrant at 116 County St., #12, and seized baggies of cocaine and marijuana, packaging materials, digital scales, and more than $2,600. Six arrests were made for a variety of narcotics-related offenses. The property has been the subject of numerous complaints regarding drug activity.
Dennis Hart, 42, 116 County St., #12, was the primary target of the investigation. Hart has a previous conviction for drug distribution and was last arrested for narcotics dealing in February.
Others arrested on a variety of narcotics-related charges were:
• Andre Guinier, 34, 116 County St., #12
• Melissa Bennett, 42, 116 County St., #12
• Natasha Sebastiao, 23, 206 Ashley Blvd., #3W
• Kalene Froelich, 28, 44 Allen St., #2
• Douglas Nunes, 44, 116 County St., #12
• Det. Drew Frenette led the investigation.
If you have any information on criminal activity in your neighborhood, the New Bedford Police Dept. wants to hear from you. You can leave an anonymous tip on our voicemail at (508) 991-6300 Ext. 1.