Home / Announcements / New Bedford Now Accepting 2013 Field Permit Applications

New Bedford Now Accepting 2013 Field Permit Applications


New Bedford Parks Recreation & Beaches has announced the release of the “2013 Field Permit Application” for the use of city parks and fields. Applications can be obtained through the administrative office of Parks Recreation & Beaches at 181 Hillman St., Building # 3. The 2013 application has been updated and interested parties are encouraged to read through the application package to better understand the process required to obtain a field permit from the City of New Bedford.

Organizations or individuals interested in using field space at the various fields in the City of New Bedford must complete the field application and required materials by the following deadlines:

  • Spring and Summer Activities – March 1st, 2013
  • Fall Activities – July 26th, 2013

All applications should be returned to the Parks, Recreation and Beaches administrative offices located at 181 Hillman St., Bldg 3, Attention: Ross Moran, Assistant Director of Recreation.

In addition, the application is available online at the City of New Bedford website: www.newbedford-ma.gov under City Offices on the Parks and Recreation page. Applications will not be accepted via email.

For further information please contact the Administrative Offices of Parks, Recreation and Beaches at (508) 961-3015.

About Michael Silvia

Served 20 years in the United States Air Force. Owner of New Bedford Guide.

Check Also

Little People’s College is Hiring in New Bedford and Dartmouth

Little People’s College is hiring for their New Bedford and Dartmouth locations! The ideal candidate …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Translate »