There is no doubt about it – coronavirus has dramatically changed the world markets and our
daily lives. Despite the day-to-day stresses on all of us, one thing we have seen is that the
housing market is still moving along steadily. Here in Massachusetts, we still have more
demand than supply, so it is still a heavy seller’s market.
If you are thinking about potentially selling your home but are cautious about how it works in the
era of COVID-19, we are here to help you. We can make the process as smooth as possible
while also limiting your exposure to anyone that isn’t 100% necessary.
● Each home, apartment, or business receives free professional photography and a virtual
video walkthrough. This means that we can “show” your house by sending buyers the
walkthrough without them ever having to come into it.
● All of your paperwork can be signed electronically. No need to get together, we can
practice social distancing!
● You have a lot less competition right now! Like any market, your home doesn’t exist in a
vacuum – it is competing against many homes all over your area. So less competition =
more eyes on just your home and more buyers coming your way.
● Curb appeal is easier than ever! Curb appeal is key to selling your home for the price
you want and most of the time people are way too busy to have time for it. Now that you
are at home, put some of that energy into sprucing up your front yard and making it
● Buyers are a lot more serious. You have heard the stories of the buyer who looks at 20+
homes before making a decision right? Sadly they are true. During this crisis though, we
have seen that buyers are much more serious about purchasing and not wasting seller’s
● No in-person open houses!
At Rose Homes – LAER Realty Partners, we are fully committed to working with you while
keeping both of us and our families safe. We will work to create a virtual experience for you so
that you can get the most out of selling your home while also coming in contact with as few
people as possible. Together, we have 33 offices and over 500 agents, so we have a lot of
experience and expertise to draw on! We also have Spanish and Portuguese speaking agents
ready to help as well. Let’s talk today.
208 Washington St
Fairhaven, Ma. 02719