Tremblay’s Bus Company, Safe Zones & Neighborhoods United are partnering up with the Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Acushnet & New Bedford Police Departments to fill Tremblay’s school buses with supplies for our friends and families in the State of Texas (Possibly victims from hurricane Irma also).
PLEASE DON’T DROP OFF ANY SUPPLIES TO THE POLICE STATIONS BEFORE OR AFTER SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH 2017.
On Saturday September 9th, from 9 a.m.- 5p.m. local officers are accepting NEW donated items to fill yellow Tremblay school buses that will be sent down to Texas for victims of Hurricane Harvey.
Dartmouth Police: 247 Russells Mills Road (DCTV next to the old police station)
Fairhaven Police: 1 Bryant lane
The new Acushnet Police station: 64 middle Rd
New Bedford Police: 871 Rockdale Avenue
– Gallons and cases of water 1st aid kits Fog horns
– Moving boxes, Soap shampoo toothpaste mouthwash deodorant diapers, baby wipes, toiletries, feminine hygiene products, nonperishable food including baby formula, Baby food koolaid New blankets only can openers Tents .
– De-hydrated Food that can be prepared with hotwater or powdered milk, Dog and cat food (dry only), Foam cups, plates, paper towels, napkins, plastic forks, spoons and knives
– All different types of cleaning products including: rags, mops brooms, shovels, plastic, bags, heavy, duty, garbage, barrels, rakes, shovels, etc…
– Charcoal, matches, lighters and Grills that can be used with charcoal
The only clothing items at this time are packs of NEW ONLY PLEASE:
– underwear socks blankets (new in package)
– Solar powered out door lights used around the yard (can also be used for inside of the homes without electricity at night and then recharged during the day light And reduces fire Hazards)
– Smoke detectors along with fire extinguishers for the home
– All types of batteries