Want to make a difference in a persons life?
If you are interested in a rewarding career, with great benefits, that will provide an opportunity to help individuals with disabilities live fulfilling lives, we hope you will consider LifeStream.
Our core services include:
• Community residences for those needing 24-hour supervision and a greater degree of support
• Services for those living on their own but requiring individualized support to maintain their independence
• Residential options for individuals who cannot safely live alone and want the comfort of a home environment
• Supported Employment/Community-Based Day Support services providing therapeutic, educational and employment supports for adults with disabilities
• Employment & Training programs to assist economically disadvantaged people find and maintain career employment
• Autism Services for children between 3 and 22 years of age
• Services for those with Acquired Brain Injury and Traumatic Brain Injury
• Clinical Services to optimize the health and well-being of the individuals we serve, including medical, psychological, physical, occupational and speech therapy
Apply today and start your journey to a new career that can impact the quality of life for another human being and give you purpose.